Paulsboro 4th of July Parade
Sponsored by the Greater Paulsboro Chamber of Commerce with help from the Borough of Paulsboro and the Friends of the Fourth
Wednesday, July 4th
Registration: 9:00 a.m.
Kick-off: 10:00 a.m.
This year’s theme is
Our Lighthouse – Shining a beacon on a bright future
If rain is a threat, call 423-7600 after 7:00 a.m. on July 4th to see if the parade will be cancelled. There is NO RAIN DATE.
You must be at the Paulsboro Plaza parking lot at 9:00 A.M. to be placed in the parade line-up.
You are welcome to present a performance at the reviewing stands, but please follow these guidelines:
- We must limit you to a 3-minute presentation. As the parade grows, so does the length of the event, and the heat is too much for many people. The judges will allow you up to 30 seconds to set-up, but they will disqualify you if you take longer, or if your performance exceeds two minutes.
- When you are performing, please remember that there is an audience on both sides of the street. Guests may be on the reviewing stands, but the judges could be scattered in the crowd on the other side.
Beginning at the Paulsboro Palza parking lot on Broad Street and marching to Paulsboro High School on Delaware Street, where trophies will be awarded during the Closing Ceremonies.
Baby Carriage and Bicycle Registration in person at 9:00 a.m. on the 4th.
- Be at the Plaza parking lot with your decorated carriage, wagon or bicycle at 9:00 A.M. and register in person. You do not need to send in a registration form in advance. All entries eligible for 1 of 4 $25 cash prizes to be drawn after parade
- Judging will begin at 9:30 A.M. SHARP. Entries not registered by that time will not be judged.
- Children riding a bicycle MUST WEAR A HELMET and be accompanied by an adult.